WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW
Benefits with Enrollment Deadline
To have these benefits in 2017, you must enroll online at www.MyTHR.org within your enrollment window:
- Additional Life Insurance*
- Additional AD&D*
- Short Term Disability
- Additional Long Term Disability*
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health care spending account and/or day care spending account)
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Accident Insurance
*Basic coverage is provided at no cost to you and does not require enrollment.
After enrollment, you must provide documentation for any dependents covered under the Texas Health Resources medical, dental, or vision plans. Documentation must be submitted within 31 days of hire or benefits eligibility. See Know Who Is Covered for more details. You can submit documentation via email to THRBenefitsSupport@texashealth.org. Please send documentation with this cover sheet.
Other Benefits That Require Enrollment
- 401(k) Retirement Plan – you can enroll at any time at netbenefits.com/thr.
Other Benefits That Do Not Require Enrollment
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts (certain discounts require application)
- Adoption Assistance (reimbursement request required)
- Helping Hands (application required)
- Tuition Reimbursement (reimbursement request required)
Take Advantage of Be Healthy
Texas Health offers an award-winning wellness program that provides rewards for leading a healthy lifestyle. Make sure you take full advantage of what’s offered. Review the programs listed under Be Healthy.
Summary of Benefits Coverage (SBC)
As legally required, Texas Health has prepared a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) which summarizes information for each medical plan option in a standard format, to help you compare across options. A paper copy is also available through your Human Resources office, free of charge.