Resources from Fidelity to help you plan your financial goals
September Featured Webcast: Getting the Most Out of Medicare
Join Fidelity for a free webcast that explains why you need to think about Medicare before retirement. Because Medicare is so important to you and your aging parents, we’ll break down the basics and answer questions about eligibility, types, costs, and more. Reserve your spot today at fidelity.com/medicare1 or fidelity.com/medicare2.
September Schedule of Web Workshops
Web-based Resources From the Fidelity home page, select ‘Tools & Resources’.
Under ‘Tools & Calculators’, you will find an assortment of tools such as:
- 401(k) Contribution Calculator
- Savings and Spending Check-up
- Your Contribution Maximizer
Under ‘Education’, you will find a variety of learning resources such as:
- Real stories from those with lessons learned
- Articles on hot topics
Or, log into your Fidelity account at NetBenefits.com/THR. Select “Library” for:
- Basic information about budgeting and saving
- Get information on how to successfully handle life’s firsts—buying a house, starting a new job, planning your financial future, etc.
- Read through THR Plan Information and Documents
As always, you can reach out to a Fidelity consultant with any questions at 1-800-343-0860.