401(k) Blackout Coming Soon
In order to complete the transition from Empower Retirement to Fidelity Investments, there will be a blackout period to your 401(k) account. What does this mean to you?
During the black-out period, you cannot:
- Receive and process requests for a loan or distribution
- Change your future contribution rate
- Change how contributions will be invested
- Request an exchange between investment options.
Where can I learn more about the transition?
- Watch this 16 minute video prepared specifically for Texas Health employees.
- See the Transition Brochure for more information and a timeline of the transition to Fidelity.
- Visit the website at netbenefits.com/thr.
Who can I call with questions?
- You can call Fidelity at any time to discuss the transition and how it affects your 401(k) account at 1-800-343-0860.
- If you have questions about your account, you can call Empower Retirement through Sept. 23, 2015 at 1-800-345-2345.