Attending school can open many doors for your career, but paying for school can be a big challenge. Texas Health will reimburse tuition and fees for approved degree plans that benefit Texas Health or your position at Texas Health.
- Clinical degrees and non-clinical degrees: up to $5,250 per year
Part-Time Benefits-Eligible Employees:
- Clinical degrees and non-clinical degrees: up to $2,625 per year
How to Participate
- Verify that you are eligible to participate in the Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Determine if your coursework or field of study is eligible for reimbursement through the program.
- Complete a Career Development Inventory (CDI) if required
- Submit your request for reimbursement with all required documents no later than 60 days after completing the courses. The submission should include itemized statement of costs, final grade report, and course schedule.
Advance Funds Eligibility
If you are a full-time or part-time employee with an annual base rate of under $40,000, you qualify for advance funds. Texas Health will pay for your coursework (and books if pursuing a clinical degree) in advance once your application is approved. All employees who are eligible to receive advance funds should input an application prior to their course start date. You will have to print a voucher and give it to the College or University as your source of payment. Click “Apply for Advance Funds” from the Quick Links on www.MyTHR.org for more information and to get started.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program Guide
- For more information or to access the Tuition Reimbursement application, go to www.MyTHR.org.
- If you have questions, call 1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754), prompt 5, press 2 or email Texas Health Tuition Reimbursement staff at THRTuitionReimbursement@texashealth.org.