Have you ever stopped to think about how many events in your life have a legal element to them? There are the joys — like getting married or buying the house of your dreams. And the challenges — like when true love doesn’t work out or you find yourself fighting a speeding ticket.
With ARAG® legal insurance, you have access to network attorneys with fees fully paid in full for a wide variety of covered legal matters.
How does it work?
- Receive 100% paid-in-full coverage on attorney fees for most covered legal matters when you work with a network attorney.
- On average, save $368 per hour on attorney fees.
- Access a nationwide network of more than 15,000 attorneys who average 20 years of experience.
- Address your covered legal situations with a network attorney for legal help and representation.
- Use DIY Docs® to create any of 350+ legally valid documents, including state-specific templates.
- The plan member’s spouse is covered. In addition, the plan member’s children until the end of the month when they reach age 25 if married or unmarried are covered. Parents will be covered for certain services.
Summary of Coverage
Legal Insurance has a broad range of coverage and services, for example:
- Wills and estate planning
- Real estate and home ownership
- Traffic tickets and license suspension
- Disputes with a landlord
- Family law matters
- Small claims court
- Consumer fraud
- Personal property disputes
- Student loan debt
- Tax audit
- Criminal matters
- And more!
Who Do I Call With Questions?
To see a full list of coverages available under your plan, visit ARAGlegal.com/myinfo and enter access code 18804thr. For any legal matters not covered and not excluded under the plan, you are eligible to receive at least 25% off the network attorney’s normal rate.
- Call ARAG Customer Care at 1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754) prompt 6, press 3, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central time.