Texas Health Employee Relief Fund
The employee relief fund was formed to help employees affected by COVID and personal/catastrophic events that include flood, tornado, house fire, domestic violence and now travel expenses for unexpected and/or necessary medical treatment. The Texas Health Employee relief fund provides short- term assistance to help bridge the financial gap by assisting employees experiencing significant financial hardship. This fund will award grants to eligible employees to help cover basic needs, such as childcare, food, hotel lodging or travel expenses; or for critical needs, such as housing, utilities, or other related medical expenses.
HOW TO DONATE
To donate, please visit e4e at http://texashealthrelief.e4erelief.org for cash donations. Once on the site, scroll down and hit ‘Give Back’. You may login or continue as guest. Any cash contributions will be tax deductible.
You may also make tax-deducible monetary contributions during the Employee Giving Campaign, traditionally held in September.
HOW TO APPLY
Employees who have tested positive for COVID-19, have lost an immediate family member (spouse, a minor child or parents) to COVID, or have suffered a loss due to a flood, tornado, house fire, or domestic violence; or need financial assistance with travel expenses for unexpected and/or necessary medical treatment for their self, spouse or minor child, can apply for a non-taxable grant at http://texashealthrelief.e4erelief.org, to help cover eligible expenses. The grant does not need to be paid back. You will need to submit supporting documentation (such as a past due bill, medical documentation that includes a scheduled appointment by a medical provider, and you may also be asked to provide proof of a leave of absence) when applying for this grant.
Some examples of eligible expenses include:
- Food and Clothing for disaster related assistance
- Basic household goods
- Housing-related assistance, including, but not limited to, reasonable repairs, mortgage and rent payments
- Basic transportation (not including routine maintenance)
- Disaster- related evacuation expenses
- Travel related expenses for necessary and/or unexpected medical procedures and treatments
The Texas Health Employee Relief Fund is administered by a third party, E4E. E4E Relief is a wholly owned subsidiary of Foundation For The Carolinas, a 501(c)(3) public charity. With more than a decade of experience serving clients across the United States, E4E Relief is the nation’s leading provider of employee disaster and hardship funds.
WHO TO CONTACT
- You can email E4E at email@example.com
- Call 1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754) prompt 5, press 5
- You can email us at THRIntegratedDisabilityManagement@texashealth.org or
- Call the IDM department at 682-236-7278 from more information