2022 Benefits Enrollment is Nov. 1 to Nov.15.
All benefits eligible employees (including you!) must complete 2022 enrollment between Nov. 1 and Nov. 15. Not completing enrollment during these dates = no benefits through Texas Health next year. Check out the three easy tips on how to make your 2022 Benefits Enrollment a breeze.
1. Get Ready:
- Learn: Find out what is changing in 2022 and the most important details about each benefit (including what comes out of your paycheck).
- Decide: Use this guide to decide which benefits are right for you (and your family) in 2022.
2. Complete Enrollment:
- Login to MyTHR.org between Nov. 1 and Nov. 15. Follow these step by step instructions to help you navigate the system and complete enrollment.
- Look carefully at each benefit available to you and what is showing for 2022. If you need to make a change or re-enroll in a benefit (such as Health Savings Account, Health Care Flexible Spending Account, Day Care Flexible Spending Account, and/or PTO Conversion*) you must click on these benefits and make a new election for next year.
- Submit your enrollment. If you don’t submit your 2022 Benefits Enrollment, your benefits through Texas Health will end on 12/31/2021.
*PTO Conversion is not available to Executives, THPG Providers, or APPs.
3. Save a copy of your 2022 benefits
It’s very important you save a copy of the benefits you chose for next year. To get your 2022 Benefit Summary report after you complete enrollment:
- Login to MyTHR.org
- Select the Benefits Tile
- Click the Benefits Enrollment link on the left
- Next to the 2022 Benefit Enrollment event, select “Print”. Download this as a PDF and save to a location where you can easily find it if needed or print a copy and put it with your important documents.