The transition from Empower Retirement to Fidelity Investments will be complete the week of Oct. 11.
What you need to do
- Look for a postcard in the mail from Fidelity confirming when the transfer is complete
- Check your account at netbenefits.com/thr after the transfer is complete
- Set up your beneficiaries after you receive the postcard. Beneficiaries did not transfer from Empower.
- Watch this 16 minute transition video prepared specifically for Texas Health employees.
- See the Transition Brochure for more information and a timeline of the transition to Fidelity.
- Visit the Fidelity website at netbenefits.com/thr.
- Call Fidelity at any time to discuss the transition and how it affects your 401(k) account at 1-800-343-0860.
- Look for an invite over the next few months from HR for an opportunity to set-up a one on one meeting with a Fidelity representative at your location to ask specific questions about your account or financial situation.