Am I required to re-enroll in my benefits this year?
Yes, online re-enrollment is required. If you do not go online during open enrollment to confirm your benefits, you will only have Basic Life, Basic AD&D, and Basic LTD coverage in 2016.
- Be sure to go through each benefit during open enrollment to accept or decline. You will know you are finished with enrollment when you see the green checkmark and congratulations message.
- Give yourself 15 to 20 minutes to complete the enrollment process. The benefits you select will be in place for all of 2016, so it’s important to allow enough time to be able to make appropriate decisions for each benefit.
What changes will occur to my benefits in 2016?
o Call THR Benefits Support at 1-877-MyTHRLink (prompt 9) with questions about your benefit plans or enrollment. Representatives are available year round Monday through Friday, 7a to 7p.
What are some common questions about the changes to 2016 benefits?
- Only the transition assistance bonus for Tuition Reimbursement is being discontinued in 2016. The Tuition Reimbursement program is staying the same for 2016.
- Check out the PTO Accrual FAQs
- Check out the Be Healthy changes FAQs
What will my premiums be next year?
See the rates for 2016 benefits here. You can see your 2015 elections and rates on your Employee Benefits Summary Report. To access this report, log on to MyTHR.org. Click My Benefits Enrollment and then Enroll Now. The link is on the upper right side of the screen.
Do I get a $75 reward for completing the health assessment this year during open enrollment?
Yes, and you can earn an additional $25 reward if your covered spouse completes the health assessment during open enrollment. (Spouse must have been covered under the Texas Health medical plan in 2015 to be eligible for the reward this year.)