Thank you for the feedback!
Even though getting a Wellness Credit Screening seems like it might be time consuming, we’ve got a convenient option if you’re crunched for time! We’ve heard great feedback about how quick and easy the Quest option is. Some employees have mentioned it took less than 15 minutes. Quest has many locations with convenient days and times available (not just normal 8-5 hours) for you to schedule your appointment. And, if you’re schedule looks packed and you’re not sure when you can go, just register online for a walk-in appointment and go whenever you get a chance before September 30th (just make sure you’ve been fasting).
Here are the details on how to get your screening:
Option 1: A Quest Lab
- Schedule an appointment online at My.QuestforHealth.com at a location for a date and time that works for you before September 30th
- Show up to your appointment to get your screening
- That’s it–your results are sent in automatically and electronically
Option 2: Your doctor’s office
(needs to be in network on your medical insurance)
- Make an appointment with your doctor that works best for your schedule before September 30th
- Before your visit, print a form from My.QuestforHealth.com
- Take the form with you to your appointment and have your doctor complete it (be sure they sign and date it)
- Follow the instructions listed on the form to submit it before September 30th
If you’re not able to get your screening by Sept. 30, you’ll have an opportunity to participate in the Wellness Credit Screening in 2020 to earn wellness credits for 2021 if you enroll in medical coverage this year. You’ll be able to get screened anytime between January 1 and September 30 2020. Look for more details in January!
More information on the Wellness Credit Screening and reasonable alternatives can be found here.