Get screened now to get more money in 2018
If you are enrolled in the medical plan, based on the number of Be Healthy Basics you meet within a healthy range in 2017, you will receive a wellness credit on each paycheck in 2018 to help offset the cost of medical premiums:
3-4 metrics in a healthy range = $20 per paycheck ($520 per year)
2 metrics in a healthy range = $10 per paycheck ($260 per year)
1 metric in a healthy range = $5 per paycheck ($130 per year)
0 metrics in a healthy range = $0 per paycheck
What do you need to do?
- Visit your doctor or Quest Lab by Sept. 30, 2017
- You will need to take a form with you. You can access this form at My.QuestforHealth.com (Registration Key: THR2017).
- Submit this form to United Healthcare to process your results. You can upload the completed form to your Rally account or fax it to the number on the form.
- Or, go to an Onsite employee health fairs in the third quarter to get your screening.
What if you don’t meet the metrics?
If your results are outside the healthy ranges, you can still earn the 2018 premium credit by participating in a reasonable alternative.
- You may complete three missions (concurrently) on the Rally Rewards site. Each mission lasts 4-5 weeks and must be completed by Sept. 30, 2017. The link to Rally is available on MyTHR.org.
- If you can’t complete the Be Healthy Basics for medical reasons or have a dispute, visit your physician to complete the Reasonable Alternative Action Form. The form must be completed by your physician and submitted by Sept. 30, 2017.
Email BeHealthyTHR@texashealth.org or call 1-877-698-4754 prompt 4, press 3.