Boost your health and we’ll boost your wallet
In 2020, you can earn up to $300 in Be Healthy rewards just by being healthy your way.
It’s wellness your way
We want you to participate in the Be Healthy programs and activities that you want to (that you’re eligible for) so that you can improve your health in a way works best for you and your schedule. And, that means you can earn your rewards the way you want to and when you want to.
What’s in it for me?
All employees enrolled in medical coverage can earn a total of $300 in Be Healthy rewards this year by completing the Be Healthy programs that interest you (that you’re eligible for) before the applicable deadline. And, if your spouse is enrolled in coverage, they can choose the programs and activities that interest them (that they are eligible for) and earn a maximum of $175 in Be Healthy rewards in 2020. You can earn rewards by doing anything from mindfulness programs to seeing your doctor to logging 7,000 steps consistently or so much more. Your Be Healthy rewards will be available in the form of Virgin Pulse cash, redeemable for gift cards at various restaurants and retailers on the new Virgin Pulse wellness platform.
Here’s some even better news: this is in addition to the $520 in wellness credits you could earn by completing your Wellness Credit Screening by September 30th!
How do I get started?
- Start with this checklist. It will serve as your Be Healthy to-do list for 2020 and describes all the ways you can earn your $300 in Be Healthy rewards this year. It also has information on how to complete your Wellness Credit Screening and lists all Be Healthy programs you can use to improve your health.
- Next, sign up for the new Virgin Pulse wellness platform. As you’ll see on the checklist, you can complete different healthy activities in the Virgin Pulse platform to help keep you on track with your health goals (and to earn rewards!)
- Employees will log into Virgin Pulse from www.MyTHR.org. Click the Benefits tile, then select Be Healthy Rewards on the left. Or, you can sign up using the Virgin Pulse mobile app!
- Spouses will use virginpulse.com/BeHealthy
Other details you should know
- If you earn your $300 early in the year, you can still participate in other programs and activities, but you won’t earn rewards for them. For example, let’s say you choose one Virgin Pulse activity a month to complete now through August. You’ll earn your $300 by August. You could still complete your Health Check Survey in November during Open Enrollment, you just won’t earn $75 in rewards for doing so since you already met the $300 maximum in August.