Getting Financially Well in 2020
From student debt to preparing for retirement and everything in between, check out the resources we have available to help you live well financially.
You have options available to you through Texas Health to help you with your financial wellness goals:
- Fidelity representatives are available to meet with you one on one.
- Various tools, financial wellness checkups, calculators and more can be found on netbenefits.com/thr.
- Webcasts on paying off student debt faster, creating your plan for income in retirement, getting in the financial front seat, and much more can be found at fidelity.com/webcasts.
Employee Assistance Program
- Financial experts are available through the Employee Assistance Program and can provide free consultations to assist with managing credit and debt, purchasing a home, or saving for retirement. Self-help articles regarding financial wellness and more can be found on the THR EAP website.
Employee Discount Program
- Discounts on http://texashealth.savings.beneplace.com/ for financial tools, student debt tools, credit and ID protection, auto finance/refinance, and more.