Start 2015 Prepared and Rewarded
- Check out these tips about ID cards for your benefits
- Learn how to see if you have any Be Healthy rewards waiting for you
- Review your paycheck to make sure your deductions match your elections
Medical and Prescription ID Cards Tips
- If you kept the same medical or prescription coverage as you had last year, you can continue to use the same card.
- If you newly elected medical coverage in 2015 or made changes, new medical ID card from UHC were dropped in the mail the week of Dec 15. You should have received your prescription ID card in the mail already.
- Dependents are not listed on the prescription card from Caremark.
- You can request replacement or additional ID cards for medical or prescription:
Dental ID Card Tips
- If you kept the same dental coverage as you had last year, you can continue to use the same card.
- If you newly elected dental coverage in 2015 or made changes, you should have received a packet in the mail.
- Aetna will send you a packet. No ID card is needed. When you go to your dentist, just tell the office your name, date of birth, and Member ID# (or your social security number). If you would prefer to have a card, you may print one at http://www.aetna.com/.
- If you elected the DMO and need to select your primary dentist, you must call Aetna at 1-877-MyTHRLink, prompt 6, then prompt 3.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Debit Card Tips
- If you re-elected a flexible spending account, you can continue to use the same card. Any remaining 2014 funds and your 2015 funds are accessible from the same card.
- If you newly elected an FSA in 2015, you should have received your new card from PayFlex in the mail.
- It is highly recommended that you register at http://www.healthhub.com/ or get the PayFlex Mobile app so you can check your balance, receive notifications by email, submit claims and much more.
Be Healthy Reward Tips
- Not sure if you got all of your 2014 Be Healthy rewards? Here’s how to check:
- Logon to http://www.mythr.org/ and click the My Be Healthy Rewards link. A new window opens.
- Under I Get, click My Reward. On the left, click Earn Rewards.
- On the right, choose the appropriate year in the drop-down menu that says current year.
- It’s always a good idea to make sure your deductions match your elections. To do so, logon to http://www.mythr.org/ and click My Benefits Enrollment. Click View/Edit Benefits then Employee Summary Report. Use this report to compare to your deductions which can be found on http://www.mythr.org/ when you click View My Paycheck.