When To Enroll
- Current Employees:
- If you experience a Work or Life change during the year, enroll and submit applicable documentation within 31 days of your work or life change occurring. Check out the Making Changes to Your Benefits page for more information.
- Annual Open Enrollment: All benefits eligible employees are required to complete Benefits Enrollment Nov. 1 – Nov. 15 to have benefits in 2023.
- New Hires: Enroll within 14 days of your hire date
Step-By-Step Enrollment Instructions
- Review your Benefits Guide. The guide is available to summarize each benefit that may require an election before your deadline. To see the 2022 Benefits Guide, click here.
- Log on to www.MyTHR.org. Enter your employee ID and password.
- Note: in order to login to MyTHR.org when you are not onsite at a Texas Health facility, you will need to complete Multi-Factor Authenticator Registration. Instructions to do this are located at the top of the MyTHR.org website.
- Select the Benefits tile.
- Click “Benefit Enrollment” on the left. Click the orange “select” button next to your event to get started making your elections. Follow these step-by-step instructions if you need any help.
- Click the “Edit Coverage” button. Select the plans that you want to enroll in and add eligible family members to coverage. Click “Save and Continue”. Then, check your elections on the next page, and click “Update Elections” to move on to the next benefit.
- Complete your enrollment for each benefit. Go through each benefit. Be sure to add beneficiaries to your benefits provided by Texas Health (click here for step-by-step instructions)
- Submit your elections. When you are ready to submit your elections, click “Submit”. Please know that you will not be able to make additional changes once you click submit.
- Verify your enrollment is complete. Your enrollment is complete if your event status shows “Submitted” or “Closed”.
- Making Changes. If you would like to make changes to your elections before your deadline, please call Texas Health Benefits Support at 1-877-MyTHRLink (877-698-4754), prompt 9.
- If you are living out of the state of Texas, there are some things you need to know about benefits at Texas Health which can be found here.
- As legally required, Texas Health has prepared a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) which summarizes information for each medical plan option in a standard format, to help you compare across options. A paper copy is also available through your Human Resources office, free of charge.