Get help choosing the benefits that are right for you.
We’ve got resources to help you decide what benefits to choose for you and your family for 2020.
1. 2020 Benefits Enrollment Guide
This online enrollment guide has all of the details about the options available to you in 2020, deadlines, and important information.
2. Choosing the right medical plan option
You’ve got 5 medical plan options to choose from, and some are VERY different than the others. We’ve made this FAQ to help you choose what plan is best for you and your family.
The networks (who you can see and where you can go for care) for the medical plan change often. The Texas Health Aetna network has grown since last year and the list of Preferred Hospitals for UHC is updated regularly. Most providers that are part of the UHC Choice network are part of the Texas Health Aetna network, and vice versa. Before enrolling, be sure to review each network to help you decide which option may be right for you and your family.
- To find a doctor or facility in the Texas Health Aetna network:
- Visit texashealthaetna.com
- Select “Click here to find a doctor” under the Find a Doctorsection
- Enter your home location (zip, city, county, or state) and click “Search”
- Under Select a Plan, choose “Employer Plan — Open Access EPO Plus” as your plan and click “Continue”
To get the most up to date information, please contact Texas Health Aetna member services at 1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754), prompt 1.
- To find a doctor or facility in the UHC Choice network:
- Visit http://welcometouhc.com/thr
- Scroll down to the Choice Plan 500 section
- Under the Find a Doctor section, click “Search the network”
To get the most up to date information, please contact UHC customer service at 1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754), prompt 2.
BeHealthyTHR.org is a resource that you can access at work, at home, or on the go! Each benefit plan has a page that explains the plan, who is eligible, and who to contact if you have questions.
4. Texas Health Benefits Support
Texas Health Benefits Support is staffed by employees that work in the benefits department at Texas Health that are ready to answer your questions via phone or email, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Phone: 1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754), prompt 9
- Email: THRBenefitsSupport@texashealth.org