Medical Plan Options
Texas Health is proud to offer benefits eligible employees with a variety of medical plan options to meet their health care needs. The plan options work very differently, so it’s important to take the time to understand how each option works before enrolling.
Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) Options
Each of these plan options have set co-pays for health care services (such as doctor’s office visits or Urgent Care visits). When you need hospital care or MRIs, CTs or PET scans, you must pay your deductible before the plan pays part of the bill (called co-insurance).
High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP) Option
The High Deductible Health Plan option does not have set copays, meaning you pay the full costs of any health care services and prescriptions you receive until you meet the deductible. Then, you pay 10% of the medical costs. Enrolling in either of these plan options will allow you to elect a Health Savings Account (HSA) that will come with contributions from Texas Health.
For more information on the Health Savings Account, click here.
Comparing the options
To view the 2023 medical plan options side-by-side, click here.
All plan options have some of the same coverage, programs, and features including:
- ABA Therapy
- Infertility Coverage
- Gender Reassignment Coverage
- Healthy Pregnancy
- Customer Support: 1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754) prompt 2, press 2
- Website: MyUHC.com
- Quantum Health
- Customer Support: 1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754) prompt 2, press 1
- Website: MyQHResource.com
- Benefits Support
- Speak with a member of Texas Health’s Benefit Support team by calling 1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754) prompt 9
- Email: THRBenefitsSupport@texashealth.org.