FEATURES OF THE UHC CHOICE PLANS
Download the UnitedHealthcare app on your mobile device to view claims, access your ID cards, find a doctor, and get answers to your questions!
- Health Advocacy offers a team of trained individuals who help you navigate the health care system and give you a trusted source for health care information and support 24 hours a day.
- Complex and Chronic Patient Management (CCPM) offers Total Health Nurses, who are skilled case managers, identify patients with complex and chronic conditions and build on in-office care to fill potential care gaps.
- Cancer Support Nurse is available to you and covered family members that have been diagnosed with cancer. These experienced cancer nurses can assist you during active treatment of all forms of cancer.
- The Transition Support Program helps you if you have to be admitted to a hospital. It is designed to improve your health care experience by providing support from the time you learn you need to go to the hospital until after you return home.
- Mental health and substance abuse treatment must be coordinated through United Behavioral Health (UBH).
- Real Appeal is a weight loss and healthy living program that can help you take small steps that lead to big results.
To access any of these services, call 1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754) and select prompt 2.
Virtual Visits are a new, convenient way to access care. When you have a minor illness, you can see a board-certified doctor by video chat through Doctor on Demand. Most visits take about 15 minutes, and the doctor can send a prescription to your local pharmacy, if needed. The best part is Texas Health pays the entire cost.
HOW IT WORKS
- Visit myUHC.com or download UHC’s Health4Me mobile app.
- Search for Virtual Visits.
- The first time you visit, set up an account. You’ll be asked to provide medical history, insurance information, pharmacy preference, etc.
- Each time you visit, you’ll be asked brief medical questions about your current medical concern. Then, you’ll enter a virtual waiting room until you are connected with a board-certified doctor.
- The doctor will discuss your medical issue and send a prescription to your pharmacy, if appropriate.
You can learn more about Virtual Visits at myUHC.com.