Get access to things you may need (such as seeing a doctor on your phone) while you’re on the go.
TIPS FOR MYTHR.ORG ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
- Don’t see all the tiles you see on your desktop? In the top right corner of your screen, you’ll see three dots. Click there, and then click search. You can search for what you are looking for (example: Employee Health). We’ve got step by step instructions here.
- Can’t view a paycheck? Uncheck the PDF box, and then click View Paycheck. Your Paycheck Details will pull up.
For any of your needs listed below, go to the app store and search for the name of the app listed in bold lettering.
- Telemedicine: Enrolled in medical coverage and need to see a provider for a minor illness?
- For employees enrolled in Texas Health Aetna Select Plan 1000: access Texas Health Aetna ER Doc app
- For employees enrolled in UHC Choice Plan 500, 1000 or 1500: access UnitedHealthcare’s physicians through Doctor on Demand or AmWell apps
- Redeem rewards for completed Be Healthy activities
- Log in to MyTHR.org, click the Benefits tile and click Be Healthy Rewards OR
- Download the Rally app
- Medical Plan needs: access medical ID cards, view submitted claims, find network providers
- UnitedHealthcare’s Health4Me app
- TexasHealthAetna.com is mobile enabled
- Dental Plan needs: view submitted claims, view coverage and benefits, find a dentist in network
- Aetna’s Aetna Mobile app
- Pharmacy Plan needs: scan prescriptions for refills, check and compare prescription drug prices, find a pharmacy in your network
- Caremark’s CVS Caremark app
- 401(k) Plan needs: view your 401(k) account balance, change your contribution amount, view or change investments
- Fidelity’s NetBenefits app
- FSA Plan needs: view your FSA account balance(s), upload documents for reimbursement, view various resources available
- Payflex’s PayFlex Mobile® app
- Real Appeal (must be enrolled in UnitedHealthcare coverage): track meals, workouts, and water intake, participate in group sessions, view library of resources
- Real Appeal app
Have you (or someone you know) received care at a Texas Health facility or with a Texas Health provider? MyChart is Texas Health’s patient portal. Through this free, secure and password-protected system, you can access key parts of your personal health information anytime and anyplace … at home, work, in the hospital or physician’s office. MyChart is accessible on computers, tablets and smartphones via MyChart.Texashealth.org or the Texas Health MyChart app. MyChart can empower you to take control of your health and promote well-being between visits.
Some benefits include:
- Access to your recent lab or procedure results, medications, allergies, diagnoses and medical history
- The ability to request or schedule appointments, as well as Fast Pass, which sends an alert if a different date or time becomes available*
- The option to pay your co-pay or bill*
- The ability to send and receive secure, private messages to and from your physician, care team or hospital locations*
- The ability to complete pre- and post-visit questionnaires online*
*at participating locations
You can also get or give access, called proxy access, to family or legal guardians to assist with managing and facilitating care for your loved ones, and vice versa. Go to MyChart.Texashealth.org or download the Texas Health MyChart app from the App or Google Play stores to sign up online.