Feel better about your finances with 6 easy steps
Getting in good financial shape can pay off.
Here are some simple goals to consider this year:
- Spend less
- Save more
- Pay down debt
- Set aside money for an emergency
- Create a budget and stick with it
- Learn more about finances
Spending wisely, saving what you can, managing debt, paying bills on time, investing, and having some money tucked away can make you feel good. And knowing where your money is going may mean more money for you to enjoy the things that are really important to you.
You want to feel good about your money no matter where you are in life—whether you are saving for your first home, sending your firstborn to college, or planning for longer-term goals, like retirement.
Not sure where to start? Need help getting everything in order? Look what we’ve got for you (for free):
- THR EAP: View the financial services offered including a free consultation with a financial counselor, tip sheets, financial calculators and more here.
- Fidelity: Check out these upcoming webinars on a wide range of topics. For more tools, log onto Fidelity NetBenefits® at netbenefits.com/thr or call Fidelity at 1-800-343-0860, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 11pm Central time.