- You have until March 31 to submit claims on your 2014 funds.
Healthhub.com makes it easy to manage your account
Your 2014 FSA (Flexible Spending Account) Deadlines/Reminders
- If you have funds remaining from your 2014 flexible spending account, you still have until March 15 to use those funds.
- For any expenses or claims incurred for all of 2014 through March 15 of this year, you must file those claims by March 31. Due to the IRS “use-it-or-lose-it” rule, any unused funds will be lost.
- If you need a new card, call PayFlex at 1-877-MyTHRLink (877-698-4754), prompt 6, then 6 again to request a new card. It takes 10-15 business days to arrive.
What HealthHub Can Do for You
Find convenience and detailed account information at when you register at www.healthhub.com.
- Sign up for email or text notices for your debit card transactions
- Check your balance and recent claims
- Enroll in direct deposit
- Submit claims online
- Order cards for your dependents