Features of the Texas Health Aetna Plan
Texas Health Aetna Anytime-MD
Chat with a doctor about any health concern, big or small, right from your computer or smartphone.
- Connect for things like: coughs, earaches, rashes, urinary tract infections, general health questions and more
- The doctor can help schedule an appointment with your doctor or send a prescription to a pharmacy
To access the Texas Health Aetna Anytime-MD:
Via a desktop:
- Register for your Texas Health Anytime-MD app account by going to Anytime-MD.com.
- Complete the short form.
Via your mobile device:
- You can also access the app Anytime MD by downloading it to your mobile device from the App Store or Google Play™.
Get extra support for your pregnancy with the Maternity Management program. Speak with a Maternity Management nurse any time, and receive a $100 Be Healthy reward for completing the program. Learn more here.
Holistic Care Team
Get help understanding and managing a chronic condition, like diabetes or heart disease. A locally based team of professionals, including a Medical Director, Care Management Supervisor, Pharmacist, RN Care Managers, Social Workers, Diabetic Educators and Care Manager Associates, will be assembled according to your specific needs. Your team will meet you wherever it is most convenient or advantageous – including your home or a physician’s office. To access the Holistic Care Team, call 1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754) and select prompt 1.
AbleTo Virtual Counseling
Get help dealing with a medical condition via phone or video chat. Learn practical techniques to reduce depression, anxiety, and stress and focus on your medical recovery. AbleTo is a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy offering done in a virtual format that gives you weekly sessions over an 8-week period with a Licensed Therapist and Health Coach, as well as in-between sessions with the Health Coach. To access AbleTo, call 1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754) and select prompt 1.
- Texas Health Aetna Cancer Support Center is a free, convenient digital hub that provides resources on what to expect while managing cancer treatment and care
- Transform Oncology is an Oncology Support Program that helps those with a cancer diagnosis by providing support navigating the health system and benefit plan details