Important tax information
Start getting ready for tax season now by knowing what forms you’ll need in 2018 and how to get them.
In late January 2018, a 1095-C form will be provided to you by Texas Health Resources in addition to your W-2. This form will contain detailed information about your health care coverage. When filing your taxes, you will be asked for information from the form. The IRS will use the information you report from your 1095-C to determine whether you will pay a penalty for failing to have health care coverage as required by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
You can also consent to receive online delivery of your 1095-C. Find out more information here.
- Help us save paper, time, and dollars by choosing to receive an electronic copy of your W-2 by the end of the year. To choose electronic, logon to www.MyTHR.org and click “I want to receive my W2 electronically”.
- If you have consented to receive your W-2 form online, be sure to print all applicable information from MyTHR.org when available. There is a link for the back of the W-2 form as well as the front.
- W-2 forms are available to all employees on MyTHR.org regardless if you consented to receive an online form or not.
- Those who did not consent to receive their W-2 online will have a printed W-2 mailed to their current “mail” address listed under the personal information page.
- If you worked at more than one Texas Health facility in 2017, you will receive a separate W-2 for each location. If you have multiple W-2s, more than one 2017 link will be visible for you on MyTHR.org. The employer taxpayer ID number is the same on all W-2 forms but the information is different coming from wage payments while working at each entity.