QUIT FOR LIFE
Quit for Life™ tobacco cessation program is available to help you stop using tobacco. There is no cost to enroll in the program for eligible participants.* *NOTE: If you are not enrolled in the Total Heath medical plan, you may be responsible for additional costs. See details below.
Can I participate?
Offered to all Texas Health employees and each eligible member of their household 18 years or older.
How do I participate?
- Visit the Quit for Life website
- Call 1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754) and select prompt 4, then 2
Whats it in for me?
- Access to individual phone-based counseling with a Quit Coach (five outbound counseling calls)
- Personalized Quit Guides to provide helpful tips and information to help you stay on track
- Access to Web Coach™ – an interactive website to help you between calls.
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy
- Patch, gum, lozenges, or prescriptions (when applicable)
- Prescription medication Chantix and Buproprion (if recommended by a Quit Coach, *a 40% copay applies for participants not enrolled in the Total Health medical plan)
Who do I contact with questions?
For more information or to enroll, call 1-877-MyTHRLink (1877-698-4754) prompt 4, then 2. For general questions regarding the Be Healthy program, please contact BeHealthyTHR@TexasHealth.org.