MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM
Pregnancy is an exciting time in your life, whether it’s your first baby or you’re adding another little one to your family. If you’re expecting, UnitedHealthcare’s Maternity Support nurses are available to personally support you through your journey.
Can I participate?
Employees (and their spouses) that are actively enrolled in UnitedHealthcare medical coverage through Texas Health Resources are eligible to participate in the Maternity Support Program.
How do I participate?
- Call 1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754) and select prompt 2 to enroll in the Maternity Support Program by your 16th week of pregnancy.
- You can also enroll in the Maternity Support Program through the UnitedHealthcare Healthy Pregnancy app. Search UnitedHealthcare Healthy Pregnancy in the Apple® App Store® or Google Play™ store to download the app. Use this app to track personalized pregnancy milestones, set reminders, get daily tips and find resources and more. All at no additional cost to you, as part of your health benefits.
- Once you have enrolled in Maternity Support, you’ll have access to UnitedHealthcare’s exclusive mobile application personalized to your delivery date and a maternity nurse. The nurse will check in with you regularly to answer questions and help calm any worries. Learn more about doctor visits, common symptoms, what to expect during labor and more.
- Be sure to complete the program, including your postpartum assessment, by the 6th week after your baby is born.
What’s In it for me?
- A $100 Be Healthy reward (if you enroll by the 16th week of pregnancy and actively participate through the 6th week after you baby is born)
- You can call Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m to reach your personal maternity nurse with questions that occur in between your pre-natal visits.
- Services include:
- Pre-conception health coaching
- Your choice of book: What to Expect When You’re Expecting, What to Expect the First Year, or Baby Play and Learn
- Printed and online educational resources covering a wide range of topics
- First and second trimester risk screenings
- Identification and management of at-risk or high-risk conditions that may affect pregnancy
- Pre-delivery consultation
- Coordination with and referrals to other benefits and programs available under the medical plan
- Support after your baby is born, including a phone call from a nurse approximately two weeks after your baby is born to answer your questions and give you information about newborn care, feeding, immunizations and more
- Screening for postpartum depression
Need a lactation room? Check out this list of locations.
If you are enrolled in medical coverage through Texas Health, you have a variety of programs and activities to choose from to earn UP TO $300 in Be Healthy rewards this year, in addition to the ability to earn up to $520 in wellness credits for next year. If your spouse is enrolled in coverage, they can choose from programs and activities to earn UP TO $175 in Be Healthy rewards this year.
Who do I contact with questions?
If you have any questions or problems with the processing of your reward for the maternity support program, please contact 1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754) prompt 4, then 3. For general questions regarding the Be Healthy program, please contact BeHealthyTHR@TexasHealth.org.