Can I participate?
Employees and their spouses enrolled in Texas Health Aetna who are pregnant can participate in the Maternity Management program.
How do I participate?
There are multiple ways to get started.
- Call Texas Health Aetna at 1-800-CRADLE-1 (1-800-272-3531), weekdays from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. C.T.
- Log in to the Texas Health Aetna website at www.texashealthaetna.com. Under Stay Healthy, choose “Maternity Program” and complete a short survey. Participants can call Texas Health Aetna at 1-800-CRADLE-1 (1-800-272-3531) to speak with a Maternity Management nurse any time during your pregnancy or after your delivery. A Maternity Management nurse will also call you 3-4 weeks after you deliver to check in on you and your newborn.
To receive the $100 Be Healthy reward, participants must complete the survey prior to the 16th week of pregnancy and the post-partum call by the 4th week after the baby is born.
What’s in it for me?
Your body and your baby go through a lot of changes during nine months of pregnancy. The Maternity Management program gives you extra support.
- A $100 Be Healthy reward (if you meet the enrollment and participation criteria)
- You’ll get tools and resources to help you have a healthy pregnancy
- You’ll learn about prenatal care, labor and delivery, newborn and baby care and more
- If you have risk factors that need special attention, our nurses can help you find ways to manage your risks such as stopping smoking or getting special support if you are at risk for an early birth
- Follow-up calls after your delivery
- Screenings for depression
- Extra support for lactation and breastfeeding if you need it
- Mayo Clinic Guide to Healthy Pregnancy, if you complete the program
Need a lactation room? Check out this list of locations.
If you are enrolled in medical coverage through Texas Health, you have a variety of programs and activities to choose from to earn UP TO $300 in Be Healthy rewards this year, in addition to the ability to earn up to $520 in wellness credits for next year. If your spouse is enrolled in coverage, they can choose from programs and activities to earn UP TO $175 in Be Healthy rewards this year.
Who do I contact with questions?
Call Texas Health Aetna at 1-800-CRADLE-1 (1-800-272-3531), weekdays from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. C.T. if you have any questions regarding the program. If you have any questions or problems with the processing of your $100 reward, please contact 1-877-MyTHR Link (1-877-698-4754) prompt 4 then 3.