What is a Self-Care Check-In?
The Texas Health Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here to help you navigate your experience and reactions to COVID-19, challenges and work and home and more.
You are invited to participate in a voluntary, virtual group conversation to discuss topics related to positive coping skills, enhancing resiliency and stress relief. You are not alone; we are in this together. So, let’s get together to discuss how we can best support one another.
What to Expect
- Our discussion will be based on a model that has shown us that when we process what’s happening, it helps us feel connected, decreases our distress and builds resiliency.
- You have the choice to attend this session by phone, computer or a combination of both. If you would like increased anonymity, attending by phone is the best option. However, by doing so, you lose the ability to use the chat window.
- We find the best sessions occur when there is active participation. We encourage you to contribute because we know that often times, peers provide the most support for one another.
- The discussion is not intended to be counseling and we will not be keeping any notes or a list of attendees.
- It is possible that HR or Leaders may attend these sessions. If so, they are participating from a place of selfcare as an individual, not as a function of their role.
How to Join
Visit the calendar to find a scheduled Self-Care Check-In that works best for your schedule. Then, click on the link in the event to join.
Texas Health Employee Assistance Program
1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754) and select option 4 and select 4 again
Texas Health Be Healthy