EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here to help you manage life’s challenges.
Can I participate?
EAP is offered to all Texas Health employees and each eligible member of their household.
How do I participate?
- To speak with a counselor, call 1-877-MyTHRLink (1877-698-4754) and select option 4, prompt 4 again or call 682-236-6861.
- Visit the THR EAP website for mental health and relationship articles, legal and financial services, self-assessments and more.
What’s in it for me?
You can receive up to eight in-person, telephonic, or web-video EAP counseling sessions per issue per year, at no cost to you. THR EAP counselors are available to assess your concerns, provide guidance, and develop an action plan to help resolve personal issues. Services are available 24/7 to help you with:
- Any mental health issue
- Marriage, relationship, and family problems
- Problems in the workplace
- Domestic violence
- Alcohol and drug dependency
- Stress, anxiety and sadness
- Changes in mood
- Grief and loss
- Work-Life Services: Legal and Mediation Assistance, Financial Resources, Concierge Services, Childcare & eldercare resources
- My Life Expert: an online portal with resources including articles, courses, webinars, calculators, self-assessments and more. Click My Life Expert in the top right corner of the THR EAP website.
- My Wellness Connection: support for your well-being through onsite wellness rounding, virtual Self-Care Check-Ins and more
Who do I contact with questions?
For more information about the THR EAP or to speak with a counselor, call 1-877-MyTHRLink (1-877-698-4754) and select option 4 and select 4 again, or call 682-236-6861. For program questions, email MyTexasHealthEAP@TexasHealth.org. General questions regarding the Be Healthy program may be sent to BeHealthyTHR@TexasHealth.org.