Annual Be Healthy Award Nominations
The Texas Health Resources mission is to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve. The health of our employees is a crucial part of that mission. When you make healthy choices, the positive effects spread to others too. We know you all are taking advantage of the Be Healthy programs offered, share your stories to let us know who you are and what awesome things you’ve done!
Each year, we recognize an employee for their outstanding example of living The THR Promise℠ through our Be Healthy program. Nominate yourself or a co-worker to be recognized with our annual Be Healthy award.
Some examples include those who:
- Have improved their health using the Walkingspree program
- Made significant lifestyle changes after getting Be Healthy Basics metrics
- Lost weight with Weight Watchers or Real Appeal program
- Quit smoking with Quit for Life Program
- Made positive life changes after receiving help from a UHC Nurse
- Used any Be Healthy program to improve well-being
- Must be a Texas Health benefits-eligible employee at a wholly-owned location
- Self-nominations are accepted!
- Nominees are not eligible if they have won a “Be Healthy Award” in the past two years
- Employee must have no active disciplinary action to be eligible to receive the award.
The following criteria are considered in the selection of a Be Healthy winner:
- Nominee demonstrates and supports Texas Health’s mission and The THR Promise℠ promise using one or more of our Be Healthy programs to make healthy choices that improve their overall well-being.
- Nominee has seen a significant lifestyle change using our Be Healthy program in the areas of weight loss, elimination of medications, and/or increased quality of life.
- Nominee is willing to share their pictures and personal story with others.
Submit your nominations here by August 31st, 2016.