2020 Benefits Enrollment is Nov. 1 to Nov. 15
Below are 3 easy How-To’s for 2020 Benefits Enrollment. Remember, you must (re)enroll by Nov. 15 to have benefits in 2020!
1. How to get ready for 2020 Benefits Enrollment
Learn: Find out what is changing in 2020 and the most important details about each benefit (including what comes out of your paycheck).
- Decide: Use this guide to decide which benefits are right for you (and your family) in 2020.
2. How to enroll in 2020 benefits
- As a reminder, enrollment must be completed Nov. 1-Nov. 15 to have benefits in 2020.
- Login to MyTHR.org 11/1-11/15. Click on the 2020 Benefits Enrollment tile to begin your enrollment.
- Look carefully at each and every benefit available to you. To make enrollment easier, most benefits have been pre-selected based on what you have in 2019. Make any changes that you need to by clicking the “Edit Coverage” button.
- We’ve created these step by step instructions to help you navigate the system and complete enrollment.
- If you have Health Care Flexible Spending Account, Day Care Flexible Spending Account, and PTO Conversion benefits now, you must re-elect them during enrollment. If you don’t, they will end on 12/31/2019.
- *PTO Conversion is not available to THPG Providers, or APPs.
3. How to get a copy of your 2020 benefits
It’s important that you keep a copy of your Benefit Summary for your records. To get your 2020 Benefit Summary report after you complete enrollment:
- Login to MyTHR.org
- Select the Benefits Tile
- Click the Benefits Enrollment link on the left
- Next to the 2020 Benefit Enrollment event, select “Print”. Download this as a PDF to your computer.
- If you have not clicked Submit and completed your enrollment, you will not see the print button
- Make sure that your pop-up blockers are turned off by going to your internet browser’s settings
- You can save paper by changing the print destination to “Save as PDF” to save this document to your computer. This will help save our resources!