2023 Enrollment Tips
All benefits eligible employees must complete 2023 enrollment between Nov. 1 and Nov. 15. Not completing enrollment during these dates means no benefits through Texas Health next year. Check out the three easy tips on how to make your 2023 Benefits Enrollment a breeze below.
1. Get Ready:
- Learn: Find out what is new in 2023 and the most important details about each benefit (including what comes out of your paycheck).
- Decide: Use this guide to decide which benefits are right for you (and your family) in 2023.
2. Complete Enrollment:
- Login to MyTHR.org between Nov. 1 and Nov. 15. Follow these step-by-step instructions to help you navigate the system and complete enrollment.
- Look carefully at each benefit available to you and what is showing for 2023. Be sure to review all benefits, including those that require a contribution amount each year (such as Health Savings Account, Health Care Flexible Spending Account, Day Care Flexible Spending Account, and/or PTO Conversion*).
- *Texas Health Executives (Vice President and above), and medical residents/fellows/interns are not eligible for PTO.
- Submit your enrollment. If you don’t submit your 2023 Benefits Enrollment, your current benefits will end on Dec. 31, 2022.
- Enrollment for Pet Insurance and Life Insurance with Long Term Care take place through the vendor websites:
3. Save a copy of your 2023 benefits
It’s very important you save a copy of the benefits you chose for next year. To get your 2023 Benefit Summary report after you complete enrollment:
- Login to MyTHR.org
- Select the Benefits Tile
- Click the Benefits Enrollment link on the left
- Next to the 2023 Benefit Enrollment event, select “Print”. Download this as a PDF and save to a location where you can easily find it if needed or print a copy and put it with your important documents.